TRAVEL STIPEND GUIDELINES
NAIFA will provide a $300 stipend to the first 500 NAIFA members who register to attend the NAIFA Congressional Conference (May 23-24, 2017) and meet the eligibility requirements. NAIFA members who register after the first 500 will be placed on a waiting list, and registrants will be rolled into the first 500 eligible for reimbursements in the order they were received as cancellations occur.
To be eligible for the $300 stipend, you must:
- Be an active NAIFA member as of May 23rd, 2017;
- Actually attend the Congressional Conference;
- Have paid your $100 registration fee by April 21st, 2017;
- Stay at the official Conference hotel(s) (unless your residence or principal place of business is in the immediate Washington, DC area); and
- Submit a debriefing form, which summarizes each meeting you attended with a member of Congress.