The NAIFA Performance + Purpose Expo features the latest products and services from commercial exhibitors and organizational exhibits representing our fellow professional associations. Plan to visit the NAIFA Expo to find ways to make your practice more successful.
A complimentary walk-around lunch will be served for all registrants in the NAIFA Expo Hall on Friday and Saturday of the conference. A limited number of ExpertIdeas Workshops, quick presentations focused on sales, prospecting and practice management ideas, will take place in the Expo Hall.
Top Reasons to Exhibit
- Two days of focused Expo hours.
- Both Expo sessions will feature a complimentary lunch for attendees in the Expo Hall.
- One 500 watt electrical strip for each 10’x10’ booth space purchased.
- Complimentary exhibitor access to WiFi in the Expo Hall.
- Complimentary lead retrieval system for each exhibitor.
- Access to opt-in attendee email list for one pre- and post-show email contact.
- Complimentary pre- and post-show mailing list of the registered attendees’ US Mail addresses each for one-time use.
- Two full conference registrations for each 10’x10’ booth space purchased, including admission to all General Sessions and Workshops.
- Unlimited complimentary Expo-Only passes for your customers, prospects and additional staff.
10'x10' = $3,195 | 10'x20' = $5,395 | 20'x20' = $9,950
Thursday, September 7. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday, September 8, 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
Saturday, September 9, 11:45 am - 3:00 pm
Saturday, September 9, 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm
(Schedule is tentative and subject to change.)
Did You Know?
88% of Exhibitors Exhibit for Awareness
Build your brand, the awareness of your products, and improve the name recognition of your company.
72% of Exhibitors Exhibit for Leads
Qualify the leads right at your booth and move them farther down the buying cycle.
70% of Exhibitors Exhibit to Build Partnerships
Add significant value by creating and/or strengthening industry relationships.
58% of Exhibitors Exhibit to Network with Industry Colleagues and Vendors
Trade shows present a chance to build up and strengthen exhibitors’ network, whether it’s to start potential sales, keep tabs on competitors, or find future places to work.