NAIFA DOL Workshop Webinar "Serving Your Clients with Fiduciary Compliance"
January 12th, 19th, and 26th, 2017
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Presented by: John Wheeler, CFP,CLU,ChFC,CRPC
Last summer NAIFA launched the four-hour Skill Builders workshop, "Serving your Clients with Fiduciary Compliance". This workshop is the most comprehensive resource available to help advisors understand the rule requirements and restrictions, develop strategies to implement the rule within their practices, and become compliant while best serving the needs of their clients.
In January 2017 NAIFA will offer this workshop over the course of 3 webinars which will be facilitated by NAIFA member John Wheeler. NAIFA members can register at the special member rate of $195 for all three webinars.
Thank you for your interest in the DOL Workshop Webinar series. Registration for this webinar series is now closed. Please contact Brendan Bernat at email@example.com with any questions you have or to be placed on a wait list for the next webinar in this series.
Change, Retain and Grow by Serving the Most Powerful Market
February 1, 2017
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET
Presented by: Barbara Provost, EdD and Rebecca Adler
This webinar is for NAIFA members who want to…
- Learn tactics and strategies to become a front-runner in the financial services industry
- Increase your income to reach your personal or professional goals
- Deliver exceptional service to engage new clients and increase retention
Don’t attend this webinar if…
- You aren’t committed to making changes in your practice that will create income
- You feel completely certain you can succeed without this information
- You want to play it safe
If you are ready to fully commit to making changes in your practice that have the potential to increase your income, attend this short webinar to learn more.
In this webinar you will learn…
- Why the women’s market segment is the biggest and wealthiest and has been overlooked for years
- How you may have missed this market
- How the women’s market feels about you
- What you need to do to engage the women’s market
- The potential this market has on your business
Click here to register.