NAIFA's Young Advisors Team (YAT) is for members who are 40 years of age and under or within their first five years in the industry. YAT was created to ensure that young and new advisors receive the vital tools, resources, and networks necessary to succeed in the financial services industry.
When you're new to a profession it helps to have a little extra help to get you started. That's why NAIFA started the Young Advisors Team (YAT), dedicated to serving the needs of the industry's next generation. As part of YAT, you not only enjoy all of the benefits NAIFA offers, you have access to services designed only for those early in their career - all for no additional cost.
Here are just a few examples of incredible resources for NAIFA’s
- NAIFA Coach: Managing your client and prospect relationships.
- Monthly “Solutions Sessions”: Each month, NAIFA will feature a different practice management topic and invite 25 young advisors that register to participate in a one-hour, interactive group coaching session led by Advisor Solutions Coach Daniel C. Finley. Bring your challenge regarding the topic to be discussed in a peer group setting facilitated by an experienced coach.
- The One Page Business Plan®: A step-by-step process to develop an actionable business plan and take your practice to the next level.
- Tailored events and educational sessions at NAIFA’s annual conference.
- Dedicated social media communities exclusive to YAT members.
Share the YAT Resource Guide
, which includes additional information on the YAT Program and benefits available to NAIFA members.
Your company might help pay NAIFA dues!
Many of the industry's leading companies support NAIFA membership by contributing towards dues payments and facilitating payments. Click here for a list.
Current NAIFA YAT members can connect on Facebook
Please Note: If you are a NAIFA Member aged 40 and under or within your first five years in the business, you are automatically part of YAT. Make sure that the Date of Birth and License Year fields in your profile are completed. If you're not sure if this information is in your profile, contact us